Road warriors from top channel companies are getting back on the Channel Strong Positive Vibes tour bus to meet up in a socially distanced way with MSPs throughout the Midwest starting Monday, May 17, in Nashville, Tenn.
Conceived last year by bvoip CEO George Bardissi and Ken Patterson, director of channel community for Pax 8, the Channel Strong Positive Vibes Tour was designed to safely reconnect with MSP partners in lieu of conferences and other in-person meetings during the pandemic. The tour is also supporting local food banks in each region of the tour, requesting that attendees bring at least two non-perishable food items to the outdoor get-together.
Channel Strong is led by industry experts covering topics such as cybersecurity, compliance, sales, marketing, and MSP growth hacks. The meet-ups are designed to offer practical advice to help MSPs future-proof their business and optimize existing channels.
The May tour will be stopping in the following cities:
- Nashville, Tenn. - Monday, May 17
- St. Louis - Tuesday, May 18
- Milwaukee - Wednesday, May 19
- Chicago - Thursday, May 20
- Grand Rapids, Mich. - Friday, May 21
- Cleveland - Monday, May 24
- Pittsburgh - Tuesday, May 25
- Columbus, Ohio - Wednesday, May 26
- Cincinnati - Thursday, May 27
- Indianapolis - Friday, May 28
Sponsors include bvoip, Pax8, Compliancy Group, Equilibrium Consulting, Rocket Cyber, ThreatLocker, Trend Micro, Zorus, and The ChannelPro Network.
Learn more about Channel Strong and check out past events at www.channelstrongtour.com.