The ASCII MSP Success Summit 2022 series of business-building events headed to Kansas City, Mo., on March 23-24, where it hosted MSPs and IT business owners for two days of education and networking. Sessions featured MSP-led content from both ASCII members and industry thought leaders.
Kansas City is the second stop on the multi-city tour planned this year by The ASCII Group, a membership-based community of independent North American MSPs, MSSPs, and solution providers.
Day one of the conference included presentations by ASCII member Mark Wiener, president of BizCom Global, on how to garner larger clients without managing endpoints, and Bradley Gross, Esq., on where MSPs are at risk when it comes to their MSA agreements.
In addition, ASCII Group President Jerry Koutavas reported on the ASCII security committee’s latest release. And attendees heard vendor presentations on Azure, security, cloud as a service, business intelligence, sales strategies, and more. A networking reception ended the evening.
On the main day, ASCII member Stanley Louissaint, principal of Fluid Designs, presented, “How One MSP Hit $1M as a Solo IT Entrepreneur”; Sandler trainer Scott Bliss talked about “Where MSPs Fail Horribly at Selling Cybersecurity and How to Correct It"; and Bradley Gross delivered part two of his legal review of MSA agreements.
Attendees also heard vendor presentations on billing, security, cyber resilience, zero trust, VoIP, and cyber insurance, and browsed the expo hall.
Keynote speaker Paul Nadeau, a world-leading hostage negotiator and criminal interrogator, ended the day with his talk on understanding human behavior to win sales.
At the conclusion of the event, the following sponsors received awards voted to them by attendees:
- Best Education (Day 1): CyberGuard360
- Best Partner Incentives (Day 1): CyberGuard360
- Best Presentation (Day 1): Mailprotector
- Best Rapid Pitch Presentation: DataStream Insurance
- Best New Solution: SpearTip
- Most Innovative Solution: SpearTip
- Best Market Opportunity: SpearTip
- Best Partner Support: Pax8
- Best Channel Program: Datto
- Best Revenue Generator: Datto
- Best Keynote Presentation: Zomentum
- Best Distributor: Pax8
- Best Partner Involvement: Pax8, Gradient MSP, and Zyxel
- Best In Show: CyberGuard360
Next up on the ASCII MSP Success Summit tour is Chicago on April 20-21. Find out more here.
Photo courtesy of The ASCII Group