The ASCII Group, a membership-based community of independent North American MSPs, MSSPs, and solution providers, has announced its lineup of speakers for the 2022 MSP Success Summits, which will be held throughout the U.S. and one location in Canada.
The two-day, in-person events, geared for IT business owners and professionals, will focus on business-building topics and MSP best practices and techniques. Sessions will feature MSP-led content from both ASCII members and industry thought leaders.
This year’s keynote speaker is Paul Nadeau, a world-leading hostage negotiator, criminal interrogator, and author, who will explain how channel pros can use his unique approach to negotiations to understand human behavior and win in sales. He’ll provide a roadmap for establishing trust and rapport, asking direct questions, reading voice and body language, adapting to cues, and handling objections.
Additional MSP peer education and industry speakers include:
- Scott Bliss, President, Maximum Performance Management – Where MSPs Fail Horribly at Selling Cybersecurity and How to Correct It
- Bradley Gross, Esq, Law Office of Bradley Gross, P.A. – Live Legal Review: Where MSPs are at Risk When It Comes to their MSA Agreements
- Stanley Louissaint, Principal, Fluid Designs – Key Takeaways: How One MSP Hit $1M as a Solo IT Entrepreneur
- Paul Nebb, CEO, Titan Technologies – How MSPs Can Leverage Local Media to Sell for You and Build Your Celebrity Status
- Mark Weiner, President, BizCom Global – How to Garner Larger Clients Without Managing Endpoints
“The vision for our MSP Success Summits has always been to bring forth to our MSP community straightforward content that can be easily applied to their IT businesses,” said Jerry Koutavas, ASCII Group president, in a press statement. “Our featured lineup of expert speakers, educational content, and a cutting-edge technology showcase pavilion will provide all ASCII event attendees with actionable business knowledge.”
The dates and locations for the 2022 ASCII MSP Success Summits are:
- Houston – February 16–17
- Kansas City, Mo. – March 23–24
- Chicago – April 20–21
- Boston – May 24–25
- Long Beach, Calif. – June 15–16
- Toronto – July 27–28
- Miami, Fla. – August 23–24
- N.Y. / N.J. area – September 28–29
- Dallas – October 6–7
For more information or to register for any of the events, visit www.asciievents.com.