Wow, channel pros, you don’t look a day over 39! Just like last year. And the year before that, come to think of it. Sounds like something we need to investigate, which is exactly what we’ll do while you’re listening to Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Andrew Sampson, of SAAI, discuss Auvik’s two latest acquisitions, Beachhead’s new Windows security management feature, what current market conditions look like to the executive team at TD SYNNEX, and the five keys to employee retention.
Then your hosts are joined by Ahsan Siddiqui of Arcserve for a conversation about why scale-our storage is not only an architecturally superior choice for SMB tech providers but a pretty good business opportunity too. Timeless, ageless, advice!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 243
Title: Perennial 39
File size: 90.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Andrew Sampson, President, SAAI
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Auvik Buys Saaslio and Boardgent
- Beachhead Solutions Adds Windows Security to Remote Device Protection Solution
- TD SYNNEX Sees “Enormous Opportunity” in IT Despite Economic Uncertainty
- 5 Keys to Employee Retention from N-able
- Rich's ICYMI preview and quickie preview of the week ahead