Cheerios or starvation? If you’re a breakfast cereal fan, that may not be an easy question. Don’t think it through, though, until you’ve joined Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Antwine Jackson, of Enitech Solutions, as they discuss Kaseya’s new auto-renewal policy, N-able’s new cloud management system, Huntress’s new managed EDR service, and Ingram Micro’s new membership program for ambitious cloud partners, not to mention how, when, and why to fire clients.
Then your hosts are joined by Stephanie Hallford and Michael Nordquist, senior execs at Intel, for a conversation about Intel’s latest vPro chips and conditions in the endpoint market. Tastier than Cheerios for sure!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 236
Title: Cheerios Vs. Starvation
File size: 81.6 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Antwine Jackson, President, Enitech Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Kaseya, Responding to Partner Complaints, Changes Auto-Renewal Terms
- N-able Introduces First Cloud Management Solution
- Huntress Rolls Out Managed EDR Solution
- Ingram Micro Launches Membership Program for Growth-Focused Cloud Partners
- How, When, and Why to Fire Clients
- Intel Introduces vPro Platform for Revolutionary Business Performance
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead