Heads up! There’s a new ChannelPro Weekly coming at you featuring Matt, Rich, guest host Vince Tinnirello of Anchor Network Solutions, and ChannelPro Managing editor Colleen Frye. They’ve all got lots to say about Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s new solution-as-a-service partner program, Dell’s strong but somewhat slower PC sales, documentation pro tips, and the 2022 summer edition of the ChannelPro Book Club.
Then managed services consultant Jennifer Bleam, of MSP Sales Revolution, stops by to discuss her new book, Simplified Cybersecurity Sales for MSPs: The Secret Formula For Closing Cybersecurity Deals Without Feeling Slimy. It’ll spark insights that keep coming back!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 230
Title: The Boomerang Effect
File size: 48.1 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Vince Tinnirello, Managing Director, Anchor Network Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE Unveils New Partner Program for As-a-Service Solution Providers
- Dell’s Stratospheric Client Hardware Revenue is Coming Slowly Back to Earth
- Documentation Pro Tips
- ChannelPro Book Club: Summer Reading List 2022
- Raving Fans : Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey
- Fish: A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
- A World Without Email: Reimagining Work in an Age of Communication Overload
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Simplified Cybersecurity Sales For MSPs: The Secret Formula For Closing Cybersecurity Deals Without Feeling Slimy
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead