Some matchups are competitive. Others not so much. And when it comes to bacon versus, well, anything, Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Brian Weiss, of ITECH Solutions, are in lockstep agreement. They also have a lot to say about why the VAM (as opposed to VAR) business model is a winner, Microsoft’s total partner program rewrite, CompTIA’s decision to give away ISAO access to all its MSP members, Kaseya’s new Compliance Manager release, and the first appearance of desktop management in Augmentt’s cloud management portfolio.
Then they’re joined by Charles Ferland of Lenovo for an insider’s take on channel opportunities in edge computing. It’s a sizzling market! Though not as good as bacon alongside scrambled eggs.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 218
Title: Everything Vs. Bacon
File size: 60.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Brian Weiss, CEO, ITECH Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Evolving Microsoft Partner Network programs for partner growth and customer success
- CompTIA Offers Free ISAO Access to MSP Members
- Kaseya Adds Employee Training, Azure Integration, and Customized Standards to Compliance Manager
- Augmentt Builds Desktop App Discovery and Security Alerts into Cloud Management Suite
- Compliance is for Everyone
- Service Portfolio Management Is Key to Sustainable Revenue Growth
- Nominations Are Open for the Fourth Annual CompTIA ChannelPro Cecilia Galvin Scholarship Award
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead