Not eager to work in the office again? We know something that might change your mind. We also know that you’ll enjoy listening in as Matt, Rich, and guest host Nancy Sabino, of Synetek Solutions, discuss Nerdio’s new Azure Virtual Desktop continuity features, why AWS users probably wish they had something like that this week, new SD-WAN and SASE services from Aryaka and Aruba, and new email security plans from Barracuda.
That’s all followed by a conversation with Amy De Salvatore, vice president of business development and strategic alliances at security-focused venture capital firm NightDragon, about the security market, the keys to strong relationships between security vendors and security partners, and more. Sweet!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 209
Title: Cookie Bait
File size: 43.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Nancy Sabino, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Synetek Solutions
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- The Human Condition: Article by Nancy Sabino on trust-based customer relationships
- Nerdio Adds BDR Features for Azure Virtual Desktop to Nerdio Manager
- Aruba Introduces Appliance-Free Networking Solution for Home and Small Offices
- Aryaka Announces Managed SD-WAN and SASE Services
- Barracuda Revamps Email Security Plans
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead