Have you thought deeply—and we mean deeply—about what was in the last box lunch you ate? You will after listening to this week’s show, in which Matt, Rich, and their returning guest host—MSP and certified ethical hacker Michael Cocanower, of itSynergy—discuss that important topic along with the latest cybersecurity news from ConnectWise and opportunities to take your Azure skills from the 101 to 201 level.
Then stay tuned for further security talk with interview guest Ian Thornton-Trump, of both threat intelligence vendor Cyjax and Octopi Managed Services, in Winnipeg. Way more interesting than the pasta salad you got with that boxed ham sandwich.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 190
Title: Puffin Security
File size: 50.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Michael Cocanower, CEO, itSynergy
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Warns MSPs: Get Serious About Security Soon or Else
- ConnectWise Reports Progress Made But More Needed in the Fight Against MSP Breaches
- ConnectWise Launches Consolidated Management Interface for Third-Party BDR Solutions
- Now’s the Time to Advance to Azure 201
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead