Breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day. Especially if you’re Matt and Rich, and you’ve got plenty of hot IT topics to discuss with guest host Bob Nitrio, CEO of Ranvest Associates. Items on the menu today include HPE’s compact new micro-server for SMBs, Nerdio’s new Windows Virtual Desktop deployment and administration system, WatchGuard’s acquisition of Panda Security, and Axcient’s new backup protection technology. There’s also some talk about Kaseya’s campaign to drive awareness of its IT Complete suite for MSPs and the trend toward security vendors using two-S MSSPs as a distribution vehicle for reaching one-S MSP.
Don’t miss Bob’s story about the famous drummer he played with in high school either. Like the rest of the show, it’s crunchy goodness from start to finish!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 137
Title: Honey Netbooks with Nuts
File size: 53.4MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Bob Nitrio, CEO of Ranvest Associates
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- HPE Unveils Compact Micro Server for SMBs and Small Business Solutions
- Nerdio Launches Windows Virtual Desktop Deployment and Management Tool
- WatchGuard Buys Panda Security
- Axcient Unveils Backup Protection Technology
- Kaseya Investing in “IT Complete” as Name to Know in Managed Services Software
- Security Vendors Eye MSSPs as Key Route to Landing MSPs
- Matt's Museum Pick: Lucent Fw323-04
- Matt's Tech Pick: ASRock Thunderbolt 3 AIC R2.0
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead