Benefits of Partnering with Nfina
With Nfina, MSPs and resellers have a true partner that can help you grow your business. You can expect one-on-one attention, quick response time, higher profit margins, and more:
- Stand out from your competition: Offering IaaS with Nfina’s Hybrid Edge-Cloud allows you to set your business apart from other MSPs and resellers.
- Receive a simple, single payment: Selling Nfina’s Hybrid Edge-Cloud and managed services allows you to bundle everything into a single monthly payment for your customers.
- Earn higher profit margins: Nfina allows our channel partners to participate in recurring revenue deals that raise your profit margins and valuations. You can provide your customers with hardware leases, Hybrid Edge-Cloud solutions with backup and disaster recovery, and MSP services.
- Same day quoting: Nfina’s AI-based coNfiguration generates same day quotes for Hybrid Edge-Cloud and components. CoNfigure it yourself or if you need help, contact our in-house staff.
- Same day shipping: We stock the components to build Nfina’s Hybrid Edge-Cloud solutions and other systems in our Alabama facility. Orders received before noon can ship the same day.
- Vendor commitment and marketing support: We are committed to our channel partners and provide joint marketing digital literature and lead generation. We work with you to promote your business through various marketing channels like email marketing and digital advertising.
- 5-Year warranty and superior customer support: Nfina’s products carry a 5-year warranty, and we support everything that we sell. We provide 24/7 remote tech support for you and your clients and Nfina engineers are available to assist you when you are ready to install at your client’s location.
Managed service providers (MSPs) and resellers have long known they can count on Nfina Technologies for high-quality, reliable, and cybersecure data storage, hyperconverged, and scalable edge solutions with built-in backup and DR. Now with the newest offering, Nfina’s Hybrid Edge-Cloud™, you can better protect your SMB clients from ransomware, eliminate the burden of large, upfront hardware investments, and increase your own profits and company valuation.
Hybrid Edge-Cloud is a fully managed infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solution. Nfina provides the hardware infrastructure (servers, storage, data center space, networking, and virtualization services), and you can choose to provide managed services yourself, maintaining all other components of the technology stack (applications, data, runtime, middleware, operating systems, etc.) or leverage Nfina’s managed services offering while still owning the customer relationship.
The private cloud-based, IaaS platform is powered by Nfina’s EdgeView™ software, which includes a dashboard, hardware and storage alert monitoring, and a unified cloud management control pane. For SMBs with a fixed-sized infrastructure, Hybrid Edge-Cloud offers a more affordable and higher-performance solution than public cloud options.
With Hybrid Edge-Cloud, you can also protect your clients against ransomware, along with the loss of data through software or hardware failure, thanks to Nfina’s EdgeStore™ storage architecture. Nfina maintains copies of your customers’ critical data on-site and off-site. Redundancy ensures their information is insulated and always available for recovery, plus minimizes downtime. Nfina also offers three tiers of escalating remediation recovery.
All Nfina products are backed by a 5-year warranty and 24/7 tech support and provide the lowest TCO in the industry. The U.S.-based manufacturer stocks the components to build Hybrid Edge-Cloud solutions at its facility in Alabama and offers same-day shipping on orders received before noon. Nfina engineers are available to assist you when you’re ready to install at your client’s location. In addition to Hybrid Edge-Cloud solutions, Nfina’s product lineup includes servers, storage, converged/hyperconverged HA systems, PCs and thin clients, and backup and DR.
Nfina is an MSP’s true one-stop supplier.