IT services providers were treated to a wealth of information and key connections at the ChannelPro Managed Services and Cloud Online Summit: Operational Excellence.
Hosted by ChannelPro Editorial Director Jonathan Browning, the Dec. 6 online event featured a power-packed lineup of sessions with
a host of IT channel expert presenters geared toward providing opportunities to help attendees build more profitable businesses.
Panelists shared their experiences, insights, and best practices. In addition, MSPs, IT consultants, VARs, and integrators had the opportunity to browse the virtual vendor expo.
When asked for his thoughts, ChannelPro Editorial Director Jonathan Browning said, “Live events are always consequential. Even in a virtual format, it’s a golden opportunity to interact with real people, learn business-building tips, and get important questions answered.”
Building Success, Capitalizing on Opportunities, and Powering Up
The presentations at the online summit were:
- Client Onboarding: The Foundation for Success: Industry experts Manuel Palachuk of Manuel Palachuk International and David Wilkeson of MSP Advisor unveiled winning onboarding strategies, tools, and tips to set the stage for lasting success. ChannelPro Senior Channel Editor Anjali Fluker moderated the panel.
- Identity Verification: New Opportunities for MSPs: Dr. Mohamed Lazzouni of Aware explored the untapped opportunities for MSPs in this burgeoning field, including what can be done to see rapid ROI from biometrics projects. The session was moderated by Peter Counter of FindBiometrics, which is part of ChannelPro Network.
- Getting Powerful with Virtual Desktop Solutions: Luis Alvarez of Alvarez Technology Group and Anthony Oren of Nero Consulting conducted a deep dive into virtual desktop solutions. This helped MSPs learn about how to elevate their offerings beyond traditional desktop environments with flexible, scalable solutions. ChannelPro Tech Editor Matt Whitlock was the moderator.
Virtual Expo Excellence
Attendees chose the following vendor sponsors as winners in the following categories:
- Best in Show: IT Complete The Kaseya Platform
- Best Partner Community: IT Complete The Kaseya Platform
- Best Revenue Booster: Dell
- Most Innovative Solution: Vanta
Many thanks to all of our event sponsors: Diamond Sponsor IT Complete The Kaseya Platform; Gold Sponsors Dell Technologies and Vanta; and Silver Sponsor N-Able.
Strong Closeout, Looking Ahead to 2024
The summit on operational excellence was the last in a series of MSP-centered educational events hosted by ChannelPro this year, including in-person regional forums, the first-ever Defend conference, and online summits.
We have a full calendar of events set for 2024, including eight live, in-person events throughout the country. Be sure to check out our schedule of upcoming events and join us at these key gatherings.
“Next year is going to be amazing. New sessions, more interactivity. Just more fun in general. We’ve never had this many registrations in December before and I think that momentum will carry through all of 2024,” said Daisy Shelley, ChannelPro events & client services director.