Registrants are providing enthusiastic feedback about the schedule of events at the upcoming ChannelPro Defend event. This brand new, in-person cybersecurity event will be held Nov 1-2 at the Pacific Palms Resort in the City of Industry, Calif.
ChannelPro Defend will feature security-centric workshops, expanded sessions, and networking time. Hot topics that will be covered include phishing, ransomware, identity verification, backup and data recovery, zero trust principles and more.
“Registration numbers have been extremely strong so far and there’s a lot of buzz about the demos and breakout sessions,” said Eugene Slaven, marketing director for The ChannelPro Network.
“I think it speaks to two things. First, the lineup is stellar. The speakers we’ve lined up are remarkable subject matter experts. Second, MSPs know that cybersecurity is a big piece of their growth puzzle and meeting key vendors face-to-face is so important to that,” Slaven noted.
Get an up-close view with a Demo Room experience
ChannelPro Defend will includes two Demo Rooms which will allow attendees to see powerful new security functionality first hand.
- Demo Room 1: Kaseya IT Complete – From servers to virtual machines, SIRIS is the secure data protection solution built for MSPs to protect their client data. Security comes first with two-factor authentication and the immutable Datto Cloud to deliver the all-in-one solution for backup and recovery in a ransomware world.
- Demo Room 2: HaloPSA – MSPs need an all-in-one solution and HaloPSA delivers, featuring ITIL-aligned service desk functionality. It offers time-tracking, billing, reporting, asset management, remote access, integrations, and automation. Tailor it to your specific needs, and efficiently resolve your clients’ issues with this limitless PSA solution through its user-friendly interface.
- HaloPSA Breakout: Intro to HaloPSA – Join us for a concise exploration of HaloPSA, the game-changing workflow management software. Discover its intuitive interface, automation capabilities, collaboration features, and range of integrations, tailored to your needs. Transform your workflow with HaloPSA and boost productivity.
- TimeZest Breakout: Build a Unique Customer Experience to Differentiate – In today’s saturated IT landscape, MSPs are faced with the challenge of standing out amidst a sea of competitors. But what if the key to differentiation wasn’t just in the products offered, but in the experiences crafted? If you want to compete without tearing down fellow MSPs, it’s vital to provide a better, more innovative experience for clients.
- Kaseya IT Complete Breakout: Are You Taking Advantage of Marketing Development Funds? – In this session, Brian Doty will highlight ways for you to leverage the Kaseya Partner Program to help you grow your business. A healthy start is utilizing Kaseya’s MDF program where you and Kaseya work together to put on an event that showcases Kaseya’s IT solutions to your clients and prospects. This session can be the reason you will see an uptick in your business portfolio in 2024.
- Solutions Granted Breakout: Leadership Does Not Require Suffering – IT IS A PRIVILEGE! – Michael Crean, a US Army combat veteran and 21-year CEO, shares profound insights on leadership. He asserts that leadership is a cherished privilege, not just a duty. His experiences in the military and the corporate world underscore how leadership can profoundly impact destinies. Leading, whether soldiers or executives, is an honorable responsibility, built on trust and faith. A leader’s competence and judgment significantly affect their team’s success, bestowing the privilege of making a positive impact.
Free to register and attend
IT solution providers and managed service providers (MSPs) of all types are encouraged to attend. Even if your business isn’t cybersecurity-focused, the practical tips and industry knowledge shared will help you safeguard your own organization. Learn more here and click here to register.
Sponsors make it all possible
ChannelPro Defend is being sponsored by major industry leaders, including:
Premier Gold Sponsor:
For the complete list of sponsors, click here.