Prysm, Inc., a leading display and visual collaboration solutions provider, is creating a new category in the display market by unveiling its latest display innovation – the†Prysm Laser Phosphor Display (LPD)†6K†Series. These interactive large-format single panel displays offer a panoramic image uninterrupted by seams or bezels with power consumption similar to a commercial coffee maker. The displays are shatter-resistant, flexible, and offer rollability for transport.
New Era for Video Walls – LPD 6K’s Defining Technology
Very few technologies can deliver top-notch experiences across vastly different use cases, which the LPD†6K†masters exquisitely. From an up-close ideation session using touch, to a private theater setting with a large audience, the images and content remain crisp and brilliant.
The new Prysm LPD†6K†features:
- An immersive, bezel-free viewing experience, featuring a high fill factor and an exceptional contrast ratio, resulting in striking picture quality and built-in interactivity with more than 30 simultaneous touchpoints
- A cool-to-the-touch screen with low power intake, consuming at least 20 percent less energy than similarly sized LED/LCD video walls with 96 percent recyclable materials
- Better serviceability with easier access from the front of the unit
The LPD†6K†Series is uniquely optimized for the following markets:
- Collaboration and innovation centers – coupled with Prysm’s visual collaboration platform, the LPD†6K†makes meetings more engaging and immersive, ultimately resulting in better, faster decisions
- Digital signage – delivers a beautiful, uncompromised distance-viewing experience at†6K†to draw in customers with the ability to easily switch to an immersive, touch-enabled experience
- Private theaters – provides an ultra-clear, color rich†6K†experience with an uninterrupted viewing experience
The new modular design helps speed display integration and permits installation in a variety of locations. The durable front screen – made of a specialty coated polycarbonate layer – is rolled into a cylinder for easy transport. Thanks to this feature, integrators can negotiate tight corners and enter through standard doors and passenger elevators during set-up – something that is nearly impossible for traditional large-format displays.
The LPD†6K†Series is currently in general availability and shipping to partners and customers. The new solution is helping to define a new category of interactive large-format single panel displays, with bezel-free viewing above 100 inches, with screen sizes available at 190 and 135 inches.