WD, a Western Digital company and storage solutions provider, has enhanced its myWD Partner Program, a loyalty channel program for MSPs, VARs, and system integrators, with new features such as product solution centers, industry-focused marketing assets, and on-demand product training. Additionally, the company has made improvements to the program website with new features designed to provide a seamless user experience for myWD partners with relevant and easy-to-access information at their fingertips.
The new features of the program include:
- Solution selling centers on growing markets such as surveillance, NAS, and datacenters
- Discounts of up to a 40 percent on qualifying products to be used for demonstration, testing, or internal use
- Industry-focused marketing assets
- On-demand online product training through WD University
- A points system, where members earn rewards based on purchases of WD products from authorized distributors
"Since the launch of myWD in 2012, the program has grown to over 25,000 partners worldwide spanning across 190 countries and 17 languages," says Jamie Vo, vice president of WD's worldwide marketing. "With the re-launch of myWD, WD is proving its commitment to invest in the channel by presenting our valued partners opportunities to build their business in the growing storage applications of NAS, surveillance, and datacenters."
Resellers and solution providers can join the myWD partner program by visiting http://www.mywd.com/.