Commemorating its 20-year anniversary, the Trust X Alliance, an Ingram Micro community, announced a number of key milestones and exclusive offerings, as well as new leadership and a game plan for elevating its brand awareness and expanding its reach regionally, as well as globally.
With hundreds of members from around the globe in attendance, the Trust X Alliance Invitational is taking place this week in Colorado Springs and features guest speakers Ginger Hardage, formerly of Southwest Airlines; Tiffani Bova of Salesforce; Michelle Bailey of IDC; Kristyn Hogan of Meraki Americas; and Casey Sutton of Lenovo.
“The time is now to be a part of and engage with the Trust X Alliance community. Together we are experiencing incredible growth and helping companies locally and globally exceed their goals and build stronger, smarter and more secure businesses using the technology and IT services provided by this exceptional group of technology partners,” says Jennifer Anaya, vice president of marketing, Ingram Micro and the recently announced new global executive lead for the Trust X Alliance Community.
Additional community wins and announcements made at the 2018 Trust X Alliance Invitational include:
- Growing the community’s footprint across four continents with plans to expand its reach and increase its nearly $2B in global buying power across hardware, software, and services by double-digit percentages within each region.
- Extending financial terms, dedicated financial consultants and more creative financing options to help Trust X Alliance members capitalize on and better manage cash flow, gain competitive advantage and pursue new business opportunities.
- Introducing an exclusive SaaS-based partner enablement program designed to help Trust X Alliance members generate demand via custom and curated content delivery services.
- Welcoming new 2018-2019 Trust X Alliance Council Presidents Ben Gower of Perspicuity, UK Regional President; Cathy Vankesteren of End to End Networks, Canadian Regional President; and Kelly Jones of NetGain Information Systems; U.S. President to the stage and announcing Holly Hartman-Niedzielski, director of events and partner communities at Ingram Micro, as the executive champion of Trust X Alliance, responsible for the day-to-day oversight and sales engagement around the community.
- Unveiling a growth plan for expanding the community’s partner ecosystem to include born-in-the-cloud providers, developers, ISVs and operational technologists, and elevating the Trust X brand beyond the IT channel to SMBs, midmarket organizations, and enterprises.
Founded in 1998, the Trust X Alliance Community consists of more than 350 of the world’s leading technology partners and trusted advisors. Under the combined leadership of Ingram Micro, members, and select technology providers, the Trust X Alliance is executing against its vision of becoming the world’s most prestigious community of business technology partners.
“For 20 years the Trust X Alliance has continued to lead the IT services industry and grow through peer-to-peer partnerships, and more recently strategic mergers and acquisitions, grounded in friendships and driven by business successes,” explains Hartman-Niedzielski. “We are excited to enter into this new era of excellence and empower members of our Trust X Alliance to land and expand more business regionally and globally as a connected ecosystem leading the way for businesses to embrace digital transformation.”