Webroot, the Smarter Cybersecurity company, has nnounced its partnership with Digital Shadows, a leading digital risk management and relevant threat intelligence company. Through the partnership, Digital Shadows SearchLight platform clients will be able to access Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services (BCTI), which use big data architecture and the latest machine learning to provide clients with the most comprehensive, accurate, and timely threat intelligence available in the industry.
About the Partnership:
- The integration of BCTI into the Digital Shadows market leading SearchLight solution means clients receive timely, accurate, and operational information on malicious URLs and IPs alongside deep context around internet-related threats, including historical background and current threat status.
- The partnership enhances and supports the existing offering to further protect Digital Shadows customers' businesses, brands and reputations.
- SearchLight Platform clients have access to a suite of Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services, including BrightCloud IP Reputation Service, BrightCloud Web Classification and Reputation Services, and BrightCloud Threat Insights.
- Digital Shadows SearchLight customers can access the threat intelligence solutions via its Shadow Search feature either via the customer portal or API, allowing clients to access the same data through direct integration with their own custom tooling or third-party applications.
About Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services:
- Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services protect customers from malicious URLs, IP addresses, files, and mobile apps by integrating accurate and operational threat intelligence into an organization's security solutions.
- Driven by advanced machine learning and big data architecture, Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence is powered by millions of licensed endpoints and data sources from across the globe.
- The BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services platform scans billions of IP addresses and URLs across millions of domains and leverages machine learning to classify and categorize each according to the threat it represents.
- Webroot's Web Threat Insights service provides in-depth threat details that offer a unique mix of information to aid security decision making. Threat Insights also streamlines the incident response process by arming security operations teams to prioritize their investigations according to risk and severity.
Hal Lonas, Chief Technology Officer, Webroot
"In today's constantly shifting cyber threat landscape, it is critical for businesses to have timely and accurate threat intelligence to understand the risks they face. Our BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services allow Digital Shadows customers to proactively protect against the latest in online threats, managing their digital risk."
Alex Seton, SVP Business and Corporate Development, Digital Shadows
"This integration provides yet more relevant insight to our users from within SearchLight, ensuring they have the necessary information to make the best decisions quickly. Providing faster and simpler access to more sources of Threat Intelligence is a great thing for our clients around the world as they struggle to deal with today's complex threat environment and managing their organization's digital risk exposure."