D&H Distributing, a distributor of computer products and consumer electronics, has launched a new campaign running until June of 2016, delivering enhanced resources for resellers in the education marketplace.
According to the distributor, elements of the campaign include:
- Two February Solutions Lab webcasts open to all resellers. The “K-12 Opportunity Webcast Series” takes place February 18 and February 25 at 2:00 p.m. ET, respectively.
- Part I of the program, “Being the K-12 Tech Expert: Devices, Hardware & Services,” covers the scope of greenfield opportunities, available funding, and appropriate hardware products relative to education infrastructure deployments.
- Part II of the webcast, “Rounding Out K-12 IT Platforms, Software & Learning Management Systems,” outlines the pros, cons, benefits, and features of various software offerings for the education marketplace.
- A new K-12 Opportunity resource page on dandh.com that offers detailed information about federal E-Rate allocation, plus “Battlecards” with comparative product information, and special pricing offers from close to 30 participating vendors.
- A central K-12 Opportunity exhibit at D&H’s March 10 West Coast Technology Show in California. The display will showcase classroom-appropriate products ranging from high performance, branded notebooks and projectors to power solutions, peripherals, back-up software, and cases.
- A “K-12 Advisor Group,” meeting at the West Coast Technology Show, where K-12 resellers will convene to develop new market-specific sales strategies.
- Additional personnel including Vice President of VAR sales Peter DiMarco and other representatives assigned dedicated duties in support of the educational market.
- A new, customizable “E-Rate 2.0” Partner Services marketing brochure template.
- A forthcoming K-12 Content Library to host whitepapers, case studies, testimonials, and other content for VAR use.
- Education market SMEs (subject matter experts) on product categories including notebooks, Chromebooks, and networking infrastructure.
“Our 2016 education focus is based on the success we’ve been building with resellers across this vertical,” says Peter DiMarco, vice president of VAR Sales, computer products division at D&H Distributing. “Due to ongoing programs such as E-Rate and mandates for increased technology in the classroom, we foresee continued momentum in the K-12 vertical and took the opportunity to provide deeper support. With the right tools and solutions, we can enhance the VAR’s ability to negotiate this market, empowering them to grow their practices.”