The ASCII Group Inc., a membership-based community of independent North American MSPs, VARs, and solution providers, in Bethesda, Md., has announced the selection of eight ASCII members to the newly created executive strategic committee based on their knowledge and industry expertise. This select group of IT professionals from various sectors of technology will work in concert with Alan Weinberger, CEO of The ASCII Group, to provide insight and feedback on timely topics.
The new executive strategic committee includes:
- Joe Balsarotti, Software To Go – St. Peters, Mo.
- Rene Barnes, Opus 1 Systems Inc. – Silver Spring, Md.
- Ryan Bowman, TCW Computer Systems – Mannheim, Pa.
- Rayanne Buchianico, ABC Solutions LLC – Dunedin, Fla.
- AJ Gyomber, Technology Visionaries LLC – Woodbridge, N.J.
- Michael Kimmerly, Precision Computer Solutions – Port Huron, Mich.
- Joshua Liberman, Net Sciences Inc. – Albuquerque, N.M.
- Joe Molick, Molick Enterprises Inc. – Ramona, Calif.
“The goal of the executive strategic Committee was to create a small sounding board, whereby appointed members could offer varying viewpoints and acumen,” said Weinberger in a press statement. “With the committee, The ASCII Group is reinforcing our focus on community.”
Earlier this year, The ASCII Group partnered with distributor D&H on a similar partner advisory board.