Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, thanks its outstanding volunteers with the inaugural ACT Awards.
Five ACW members were honored at a ceremony during the 16th Alliance of Channel Women ACWConnect Live! Networking Event, from 5-8 p.m., October 9, in Philadelphia during Channel Partners Evolution.
The 2018 ACT Award winners, in alphabetical order by last name, include:
- Lori Graber, Director of Sales Operations for NetCarrier, Member of the Membership Committee and Liaison to the Event Planning Committee
- Khali Henderson, Senior Partner at BuzzTheory, and Chair of the Communications Committee
- Chantay Osborne, Software Developer for Telarus, and Chair of the Web/Tech Committee
- Carrie Reyes, Solutions Architect for MasterStream ERP, and Chair of the Education Committee
- Bana Qashu Senior Business Development Manager at Avant, and Member of the Membership Committee
“The strength of ACW is a testimony to the commitment of its volunteers. Literally, our organization would not exist without their support,” said ACW Board Member Michelle Kadlacek, Chair of the Awards Committee and Vice President, Enterprise Channel Partner Program at Spectrum Enterprise. “We are thankful to all members who give their time and talents to the ACW Community and are excited to recognize a few exceptional leaders with the 2018 ACT Awards.”