If you’re like us, you love lobster. And dessert. So why not save time and have them both at once? We’ll let you ponder that question as you listen to Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Dave Sobel (from the Business of Tech and Killing IT podcasts) discuss Lenovo’s recent infrastructure solutions salvo, Nile’s interesting new network-as-a-service offering, making money from environmental sustainability, and perfecting QBRs.
Then keep listening for a conversation with Shannon Murphy, Zomentum’s chief marketer, and Dave Sutton, Wingman Marketing’s managing director, on trends and best practices in sales and marketing for MSPs. It’s a feast for the growth-hungry channel pro!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 240
Title: Seafood Pastries
File size: 70.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Dave Sobel, host, The Business of Tech podcast, co-host, Killing IT podcast
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lenovo Uncorks Massive Infrastructure Solution Wave
- Nile Aims to Deliver Networking As a Service That’s Truly As a Service
- Ingram Micro Files Paperwork for IPO
- The Environmental Sustainability Win-Win
- Perfecting the QBR
- Zomentum's MSP Growth Survey
- Pete Matheson (one of Shannon Murphy's favorite sales and marketing gurus)
- Scott Millar (another Shannon Murphy favorite)
- Rich's quickie preview of the week ahead