If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a thousand times: Billing customers is exactly like a 3D puzzle involving wooden blocks.
Actually, it’s quite possible you’ve never heard anyone say that, but you’ll understand what we mean after listening to this week’s episode, in which Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Ro Kolakowski, of 6th Street Consulting, discuss ConnectWise getting in the automated managed services payments business, Augmentt rolling out real-time cloud security alerting, Addigy introducing automated policy enrollment for Macs, and a new 17-inch foldable PC from ASUS (pronouced ah-SOOS, we think) that may or may not have a use case.
Then your hosts are joined by Sanjay Mehta, chief cloud officer at Tackle, for an enlightening conversation about the future and importance of cloud marketplaces for channel pros that’s guaranteed not to result in a pile of blocks on the family room table.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. More subscription options here: https://channelproweekly.libsyn.com
Episode #: 238
Title: Invoice Jenga
File size: 79.0 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest host: Ro Kolakowski, Founder, 6th Street Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- ConnectWise Buys Accounting Integration and Payments Processing Vendor Wise-Sync
- Augmentt Adds Alerting for Microsoft 365 to Cloud Security Solution
- Addigy Adds Automated Policy Assignment Functionality to Apple Device Management Platform
- ASUS Launches Zenbook 17 Fold OLED
- The 2023 State of the Channel Survey Is Now Open for Your Insights
- Tackle's 2021 State of Cloud Marketplaces Survey
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead