Sharing we like. Oversharing, not so much. And sometimes the kindest thing you can do for others is close up that kimono of yours. Or so say Matt, Rich, and their guest host, cloud consultant and entrepreneur Jamison West. They also have some things to say about SolarWinds MSP’s soon-to-be new name and the security landscape in 2021, not to mention cloud management, a topic they discuss with RMM pioneer and now cloud identity management CEO Peter Sandiford, of Zerotek.
There’s also a quick look at an antique from Jamison’s tech museum that’s less than a year old. It looks like a desk phone. Because it is.
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 171
Title: Close the Kimono
File size: 49.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Jamison West, Strategic Coach, ConnectStrat/CEO, SmileBack/CEOTimeZest, ConnectStrat
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Jamison West's businesses: ConnectStrat, SmileBack, TimeZest
- SolarWinds MSP picks new name
- 7 Security Vendor Predictions for 2021
- January 12th PPP 2021 Update webinar, with Karl Palachuk, Rayanne Buchianico, and Rich Freeman
- 2021 ChannelPro-SMB Special Survey: Vendors on the Vanguard
- RMM Innovator Peter Sandiford Returns as CEO of Cloud Management Startup
- Matt's Jamison's museum pick: Poly desk phone
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead