Hmm, wonder what topic Matt, Rich, and guest host Mike Semel, of Semel Consulting, will talk about this week. Surprise! It’s the Coronavirus outbreak, and the challenges of coping with remote work generally and security specifically these days, a subject they get into in detail with interview guest Richard Stiennon, of security consultancy IT-Harvest. They also discuss the pros and cons of rotating passwords, getting your business right for a sale, and Kaseya Compliance Manager’s new no-wait cyber insurance integration.
Hat tip on that last story to Ned Ryerson! Remember folks, if you have cyber insurance, you could always use a little more. Am I right or am I right?
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 138
Title: Needle Nose Ned
File size: 46.8MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Mike Semel, CEO of Semel Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- In the Age of COVID-19, Paul Nebb is an “IT First Responder”
- Tekie Geek Taking a Proactive Approach to COVID-19 for Customers
- Kaseya Adds No-Wait Cyber Insurance to Compliance Manager
- Letting Password Expirations Expire
- M&A the Right Way, Part 1: Your Pre-Sale Checklist
- Richard Stiennon's Security Yearbook 2020
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead