RackWare, a leading innovator in hybrid cloud management solutions, today announced the promotion of Colby Calonica to Vice President of Global Sales, Channels and Alliances and the launch of its RackWare PartnerConnect channel program.
RackWare PartnerConnect helps IT solutions providers, managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs) across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region better serve customers and capitalize on the demand for simple, fast and cost-effective cloud migration and disaster recovery solutions as more enterprises are moving workloads to and between clouds as a strategic business imperative.
“As enterprises continue to look for ways to increase agility and innovate to better serve their customers, cloud migration and disaster recovery have become a business imperative. As a result, our company has seen significantly increased demand, and much of this is coming through the channel,” said Bryan Gobbett, CEO at RackWare. “As we expect this trend to continue, we are launching RackWare PartnerConnect and promoting Colby Calonica to VP of Global Sales, Channels and Alliances as a reflection of our commitment to long-term partner growth, innovation and enablement.”
RackWare PartnerConnect offers channel organizations resources, including technical resources and training, sales support, marketing collateral and co-marketing opportunities with increasing incentives, rebates and benefits based on tiers. This enables our partners to expand their market presence, solve key challenges for customers and successfully serve customers around the world.
The RackWare PartnerConnect offers three tiers:
Silver Tier: Entry-Level Partner
● Silver Tier partners are typically new to the PartnerConnect program or may not have met the requirements for higher tiers.
● Minimum annual sales or revenue targets that are set by RackWare.
● Access to RackWare’s comprehensive partner portal and resources.
● Basic sales and marketing support, including access to marketing collateral.
● Eligibility for deal registration to protect leads and opportunities.
● Comprehensive entry-level product training and onboarding.
● Opportunity to participate in co-marketing initiatives at the discretion of RackWare.
Gold Tier: Intermediate Partner
● Gold Tier partners have demonstrated a certain level of commitment and success within the program.
● Achieved specified annual sales or revenue targets higher than the Silver Tier requirements.
Benefits (in addition to Silver Tier benefits):
● Enhanced sales and marketing support, including lead generation assistance.
● Access to more advanced training and certification programs.
● Priority deal registration and lead distribution.
● Co-marketing opportunities with RackWare, including joint webinars and events.
● Eligibility for additional incentives and rewards, such as increased rebates.
● Dedicated channel account manager for personalized support.
Platinum Tier: Top-Tier Partner
● Platinum Tier partners represent the highest level of commitment and success within the PartnerConnect program.
● Consistently exceed the highest annual sales or revenue targets set by RackWare.
● Demonstrated exceptional product expertise and market presence. Benefits (in addition to Gold and Silver Tier benefits):
● Premium sales and marketing support, including dedicated resources for joint campaigns.
● Exclusive access to RackWare’s most advanced training programs, including technical certifications.
● Highest priority for deal registration and lead distribution.
● Strategic collaboration with RackWare on joint marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies.
● Top-tier incentives, including the highest rebates and rewards.
● Executive-level support and access to RackWare’s executive team.
● Invitation to exclusive partner events and advisory board participation.
By offering these distinct tiers with corresponding benefits, RackWare encourages partners to grow their commitment and sales efforts while rewarding them for their achievements within the PartnerConnect program. This tiered structure motivates partners to excel and aligns their goals with RackWare’s growth objectives.
“RackWare is in a unique position to strategically support our customers throughout their cloud migration journey with fast and cost-effective cloud migration and disaster recovery solutions,” said Calonica, who previously served as RackWare’s VP of Sales. “Our partner ecosystem has grown impressively over the last year, driven by our commitment to collaboration, comprehensive training and joint market initiatives. With this ongoing growth, I’m thrilled to be part of RackWare’s next phase, reinforcing our dedication to our customers and partners.”