Mmmm, nothing beats the intoxicating aroma of good salesmanship. Listen to Matt, Rich, guest host Lisa Shorr (of Secure Future Tech Solutions and Shorr Success) speak with sales expert Keith Lubner (of Sales Gravy), and you’ll see what we mean.
Don’t miss out on the conversation about ID Agent turning its security awareness training tool into a standalone product, Sophos breaking into zero-trust network access, and Lenovo’s high-performance computing-as-a-service offering either, not to mention Lisa’s recent article on running your business with emotional intelligence. Smells like good stuff to us!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don’t see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link:†http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 212
Title:†Eau de Salesman
File size: 49.3 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman – Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock – Technology Editor
Guest host: Lisa Shorr,†Chief Brand Builder, Communication Officer, and Corporate Strategist at Secure Future Tech Solutions/Founder, Shorr Success†
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lisa Shorr’s Brand Bytes blog
- Lisa’s personal brand training course
- ID Agent Turns BullPhish ID Security Training Solution Into Stand-Alone Product
- Sophos Enters Zero-Trust Network Access Market†
- Lenovo Adds High-Performance Computing to TruScale As-a-Service Program
- “The Five Ways I Use Emotional Intelligence to Keep My MSP Strong Through the Pandemic,” by Lisa Shorr†
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling, by Jeb Blount
- Sales EQ: How Ultra High Performers Leverage Sales-Specific Emotional Intelligence to Close the Complex Deal, by Jeb Blount
- Rich’s ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead