InfoStreet Launches Free ConCall Hosting
StreetSmart Meeting provides SMBs with free access to conference-calling service with dedicated phone numbers and access codes, email invitations and reminders, and support for up to 150 callers without time limits.
InfoStreet Inc. has launched a free calendaring and conferencing service, StreetSmart Meeting. The free SaaS includes a conference-calling feature that can be accessed from any location using permanent conference call numbers.
According to InfoStreet, the permanent call numbers enable on-the-fly meetings that don’t require computer access. “This feature allows for impromptu calls with colleagues without the hassle of setting up a specific event just to have a group call,” states the company in a press release to EH Publishing.
StreetSmart Meeting also includes a calendar tool that will generate invites and offer reminders. Calls are also secure and may be recorded and stored for playback (for up to 90 days).
InfoStreet founder and CEO Siamak Farah says the free StreetSmart Meeting service was a “natural extension” for the SaaS provider. “By so doing,” he says, “[we] educate a new group of consumers on the benefits of Web-delivered productivity software.”
Key features of the StreetSmart Meeting service include:
- Anytime scheduling, managing, and hosting of conference calls
- Instant activation
- Dedicated dial-in ConCall numbers and access codes
- Ability to establish a one-time bridge number and access code for the hosting of multiple conferences
- ConCall access that doesn’t require a PC
- ConCalls can support up to 150 people at once without time limits
- Email invitations and reminders
SMBs can sign up for the service via the StreetSmart Meeting Web site.