The ASCII Group, a membership-based community of independent North American MSPs, MSSPs, and solution providers, has announced the keynote speakers and locations for its 2023 multi-city events, now called ASCII Edge.
ASCII Edge is an evolution of the company’s flagship conferences, formerly called ASCII Success Summits. Taking place over a two-day format, ASCII Edge is designed for MSPs focused on revenue growth and expanding their current business model.
In addition to the general sessions, ASCII Edge 2023 will feature a variety of industry experts and MSPs that are shaping the future of the channel. Keynote speakers include Blake Lemoine, ex-Google engineer who saw first-hand the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and where it will lead. Lemoine will separate fact from fiction about AI, highlighting advances and how they will disrupt industries, and examining how MSPs can leverage these technologies to grow their businesses.
Also keynoting is Brittany Hodak, entrepreneur and fan-engagement guru, who will discuss how to create superfans, transforming customers into passionate advocates of your brand. Hodak will share the proprietary five-step SUPER Fan System she developed running successful campaigns and products for globally known brands including Walmart, Disney, the Boston Red Sox, and more.
The lineup of MSP speakers includes:
- Ken Wong, founder and CEO of DragonTek International - “A Hacker’s Perspective: Is Your MSP Ready for Me?”
- Brian Johnson, CEO of AVC Technology – “Growth Through Process – Fundamental Building Blocks MSPs Need to Achieve Repeatable Growth YoY"
- David Stinner, founder and president of US itek – “A Blueprint to Solve Talent and Hiring Challenges at 25% of the Salaries Your Competitors are Paying”
“We look forward to presenting ASCII Edge to the MSP community in 2023 as it is an enhanced educational event,” said Jerry Koutavas, president of The ASCII Group, in a statement. “With topics ranging from operations to sales and marketing, each presentation will offer direct guidance and actionable take-aways. Our exposition space will allow attendees to see partner solutions in action and additional networking time will give attendees an opportunity to collaborate across boundaries.”
The dates for the 2023 ASCII Edge events are:
- Newport Beach, Calif. – February 22-23
- Atlanta, Ga. – March 22-23
- Dallas – April 19-20
- Newark, N.J. – May 24-25
- Tampa, Fla. – June 21-22
- Columbus, Ohio – July 12-13
- Toronto – August 30-31
- Chicago – September 20-21
- Washington, D.C. – October 18-19
To learn more about ASCII Edge, visit https://events.ascii.com/.