Alliance of Channel Women, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female channel leaders in technology, announced today that four new directors have been elected by an electronic vote of the ACW membership to serve on the ACW Board of Directors.
The new directors include:
- Brittany Caito, Senior Manager – Field Engagement at Comcast Business
- Lauren Grenier, Marketing Director at Granite, and ACW Communications Committee Co-chair
- Bridget Kang, Senior Partner Development Manager at Telarus, and ACW Membership Chair
- Mayka Rosales-Peterson, Channel Strategy Manager at Telesystem, and ACW Communications Committee Co-chair
“We’re excited that these four channel leaders are joining the ACW Board of Directors,” said Amy Bailey, President of ACW. “Each of them has been an active ACW member and committee leader, and we look forward to leveraging their energy and ideas to deliver on our ambitious growth goals in 2021 and beyond.”
The four new directors join existing ACW Board Members, including:
- Amy Bailey, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Telarus, and ACW President
- Cassie Jeppson, Director of North America Channel Programs at Lenovo, and ACW Vice President, Secretary and Tech Committee Chair
- Lori Graber, Manager of Sales Operations at Telesystem, former ACW Membership Committee Chair and new ACW Finance Chair
- Penny Thurnau, Vice President - Strategic Alliances for Powernet, and ACW Local Chapters Committee Chair
- Jasmina Muller, Vice President of Channel Partnerships at Everbridge, and ACW Sponsorship Committee Chair.
ACW also recognizes the outstanding service of four outgoing ACW Board Members, including:
- Raquel Wiley, Senior Channel Marketing Manager for TPx, who has served ACW as Events Planning Committee Chair, Finance Chair and is currently Advocacy Committee Chair
- Michelle Kadlacek, Vice President of the Enterprise Partner Program at Spectrum, who has served for the past two years as ACW Awards Committee Chair and will continue in that role
- Carrie Ferrero, Sales Engineer at Connected2Fiber, who has served nearly four years as ACW Education Committee Chair
- Lisa Miller, President and COO of Spearhead Advisors, who has served for two years as ACW Mentoring Chair and will continue in that role
“We are very grateful to our parting directors for their leadership and continuing contributions to ACW,” said Bailey. “Their efforts, enthusiasm and advocacy are vital to our mission and growth.”
About the Alliance of Channel Women
Founded in 2010, the Alliance of Channel Women is a not-for-profit organization of women in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry. The Alliance of Channel Women brings us together to empower and advance women’s careers and leadership roles in the technology channel through education, community, advocacy and opportunities for personal growth. To learn more and to become a member, please visit http://www.allianceofchannelwomen.org.