Hungry for IT insights? Good, because Matt, Rich, and guest host Ro Kolakowski, founder of 6th Street Consulting, have a heaping helping for you on this episode, spanning from D&H’s new esports and gaming business unit to Intel’s outlook on the year ahead, BitTitan’s emerging “data synchronization as a service” plans, and the characteristics that make great MSPs great, according to Service Leadership’s Paul Dippell.
Then they’re joined by SaaS Alerts CEO Jim Lippie for a tour of the cloud security landscape and a return visit to the thoughts about MSP consolidation that Lippie shared last year. Dig in, folks!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 184
Title: Supersized Meal Deals
File size: 52.5 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Ro Kolakowski, founder, 6th Street Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- D&H Forms Components and Gaming Business Unit
- Intel Talks Demand, Supply, Roadmap, and Partner Program in the Year Ahead
- BitTitan Buys ServiceNow Data Synchronization Specialist Perspectium
- What Makes Great MSPs Great?
- Kaseya Exec Sees Coronavirus Economy Producing Buyer’s Market for MSPs
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead