Matt and Rich have a fever, channel pros, and the only prescription is this episode. Joined by MSP, author, and improv comic Bob Coppedge, of Simplex-IT, your hosts discuss co-managed IT, Dell’s attempt to “democratize” artificial intelligence, a new managed services suite from Pulseway inspired by the coronavirus pandemic work-from-home phenomenon, and the 20th birthday of ConnectWise’s IT Nation Evolve organization, formerly known as HTG Peer Groups.
Then Jack Kudale, CEO of insurance firm Cowbell Cyber, will give you the inside story on why too few SMBs have cyber-insurance and why too many SMBs with cyber-insurance are inadequately protected. You’ll be wanting more for sure!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 148
Title: More Cowbell
File size: 52.9 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Bob Coppedge, CEO and Founder, Simplex-IT
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Books by Bob Coppedge:
- The MSP’S Survival Guide To Co-Managed IT Services: A Crotchety Old Geek’s Road Map on Marketing, Selling and Providing Managed Services to Organizations with Existing IT Staff (CoMITs)
- I Dont Want Your Job: Is Co-Managed IT servIces the rIght fIt for You?
- A CEO's Survival Guide to Information Technology
- Dell Announces Solutions Designed to Accelerate Artificial Intelligence Adoption
- Pulseway Creates Coronavirus-Inspired Remote Support Solution
- IT Nation Evolve Peer Groups Turn 20
- Wall Street Journal (subscription required): Cyber Insurers Get Tough on Risk Assessments Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Matt's Bob's Museum Picks: Google Glass and Atari 400
- Matt's Tech Pick: Magic Leap VR goggles
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead