Mmm, there’s nothing like the taste of farm fresh CloudBerry. Just ask Matt, Rich, and guest host Randolph Carnegie, managing director of Chicago-based IT provider Ken-Kor Consulting. In addition to that topic, they discuss the first big step toward building a managed services tool suite by MSP360 (formerly CloudBerry Lab), Lenovo’s newest hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, and IT By Design’s intriguing move from outsourcing and staffing into partner education and consulting.
Then stick around for the timely interview on the often latest, often surprising trends in ransomware with Dan Schiappa, chief product officer of Sophos, and Chester Wisniewski, the company’s principal research scientist. It’s about the only thing we can think of scary enough to ruin all those delicious CloudBerries you’re about to eat.
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don’t see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link:†http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 159
Title:†Down on CloudBerry Farms
File size: 50.4 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman – Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock – Technology Editor
Guest Host: Randolph Carnegie, Managing Director, Ken-Kor Consulting
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Lenovo Unveils Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solutions for “the New, Smarter Normal”†
- IT By Design Introduces Partner Enablement and Operational Improvement Resources†
- MSP360 Making Headway on Path from Backup Vendor to Managed Services Suite Maker†
- Sophos realities of ransomware blog series
- Matt’s Museum Pick:†NES Satellite
- Matt’s Tech Pick:†Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
- Rich’s ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead