Lifesize, a division of Logitech, is a high definition video collaboration provider for SMBs as well as large enterprises. With a goal to deliver a “truly connected” experience, the company enables anyone from anywhere to connect with any device or from any conference room through its room video systems and either an on-premise or cloud infrastructure model.
“The demand for video communication in business is skyrocketing, driven primarily by free, consumer-focused applications,” says Craig Malloy, founder and chief executive officer of Lifesize. “As a result, users now expect to have the same simple experience in the office, connected across laptops and mobile devices. Lifesize delivers a way to completely, cost effectively, and efficiently enable every person in your company with the highest quality video collaboration. We are able to do this because we have spent the last 11 years building an innovative product portfolio with all of the pieces necessary for this vision to come to life.”
Lifesize On-Premise and Cloud Solutions
Lifesize On-Premise solution is designed for businesses with IT departments that need on-site control over customization and security, or businesses with an existing video conferencing infrastructure in need of an upgrade. This solution is available in three bundles from small to large, ranging in price from $22,999 for SMBs to $55,999 for large enterprises. Every bundle includes:
- Bridging capabilities for on-demand group video conferences†
- Streaming and recording calls
- Ability to direct dial anyone on your network
- Firewall traversal
- Total management of any video endpoint right from any browser
- Full desktop and mobile integration
- Up to 105 video participants per meeting
Lifesize Cloud is delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS) and is built for organizations of all sizes to implement a video conferencing solution with little to no need for IT involvement. Annual subscription plans for Lifesize Cloud start at $25 per user per month. Features of Lifesize Cloud include:
- Works with†smartphones, laptops, tablets, and telephones through the Lifesize Cloud app
- Lifesize Icon room video system works right out of the box, connect to the network and log in
- Offers unlimited guest capability to connect with individuals outside of the organization
- Shared internal company directory, the directory auto-populates on every device
- Click to call, check presence status, connect instantly or in scheduled calls, have single and group calls, share presentations
- Have up to 25-way calls in HD video or audio for every user and virtual meeting
Both Lifesize On-Premise and Cloud solutions are available for a two-week trial at http://www.lifesize.com/en/solutions.
Lifesize Partner Program
Lifesize channel partners consists of industry video conferencing resellers and distributors who have experience and knowledge in the video communication market, more specifically, HD video conferencing solutions. Its worldwide channel network includes over 1,500 resellers and distributors in over 100 countries. Lifesize offers partners a choice of Authorized, Professional, and Expert program levels to market and sell its HD video conferencing solutions. Benefits of each level include:
- Authorized Partners have access to the full line of Lifesize HD video endpoints and exclusive sales support through its value-added video conferencing resellers and distributors, all with few barriers for entry.
- Professional Partners can sell the entire line of Lifesize HD video endpoints, including on-premise and cloud-based solutions. While it requires a small investment in demo equipment and online training, Professional Partners get primary sales support from Lifesize Inside Sales.
- Expert Partners have access to the entire portfolio of Lifesize endpoints, infrastructure, and applications. Additional benefits include direct field sales support by Lifesize Channel Account Managers (CAMs), Regional Account Managers (RAMs), and Sales Engineers (SEs), in cooperation with value-added video conferencing resellers and distributors.
For more information on Lifesize Partner Program, visit http://www.lifesize.com/en/partners/channel-partners.