TRENDnet Wi-Fi Products Upgraded to 802.11n Certification
Hardware vendor complies with and meets final, ratified IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi Alliance certification standards.
TRENDnet, a wired and wireless networking hardware brand, has upgraded all of its wireless N products.
TRENDnet wireless N products certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance as Wi-Fi Certified have been upgraded from the Draft 2.0 to the final ratified IEEE 802.11n Wi-Fi Alliance certification.
The TRENDnet 802.11n Wi-Fi Certified products that have been upgraded are:
- TEW-672GR: 300Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Gigabit Router
- TEW-652BRP: Wireless N Home Router
- TEW-639GR: 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
- TEW-633GR: 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router
- TEW-632BRP: Wireless N Home Router
- TEW-637AP: 300Mbps Wireless Easy-N-UpgraderTM
- TEW-649UB: Mini Wireless N Speed USB Adapter
- TEW-645UB: High Power Wireless N USB Adapter
- TEW-644UB: Wireless N USB Adapter
- TEW-643PI: Wireless N PCI Adapter
- TEW-641PC: Wireless N PC Card
- TEW-624UB: 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter
- TEW-621PC: 300Mbps Wireless N PC Card
TRENDnet wireless N products not listed above are compatible with the ratified IEEE 802.11n specification.