TP-Link®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced its first Software Defined Networking (SDN) solution, the Omada SDN. Further expanding the TP-Link Omada business focused product line, the new Omada SDN offers a smarter and easier network management solution for businesses and IT professionals.
“TP-Link Omada aims to simplify network management, and help build a business network with higher efficiency, greater reliability and more security.”
The all new Omada SDN integrates gateways, controllers, Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and smart switches, as well as WiFi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 access points and flexible on-site hardware and software controllers or cloud controller, offering businesses reliable and secure end-to-end business WiFi solutions. The specialized design of the Omada SDN is ideal for offices, hotels, school and retail stores. With integrated centralized cloud management, businesses are able to control all devices from a single interface—anywhere, anytime.
“We are extremely proud to roll out TP-Link Omada SDN, an end-to-end solution dedicated to business networking,” said Jeff Barney, COO at TP-Link USA. “TP-Link Omada aims to simplify network management, and help build a business network with higher efficiency, greater reliability and more security.”
Key features of the Omada SDN include:
- Centralized Management and Easy Monitoring – 100% centralized management makes your work easier than ever. The intuitive dashboard provides real-time network status, usage and traffic pattern for network optimization and troubleshooting.
- Flexible option and cost fits your need – With hardware or software controller, you can achieve remote and centralized management with zero monthly fee; with cloud controller, you are able to enjoy Zero-Touch Provisioning and more premium features.
- Zero-Touch Provisioning and AI Optimization with Cloud Controller – With Omada cloud controller, no more engineer is needed for on-site configuration. Zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks without in-house pre-configurations. Built-AI analysis status and problems, automatically adjusting the channel settings and transmission power for best performance.
- Top Performance – Equipped with enterprise chipsets, sophisticated antenna designs, advanced RF functions, auto channel selection and power adjustment. New Omada Wi-Fi 6 access points have high concurrency capacities for remarkable performance in multi-clients high-density environments.
- Great Reliability – Service-Level-Agreement (SLA) of Omada Cloud guarantees 99.99% availability with 24/7 automated fault detection. Geographically isolated back-up servers reduce the possibility of cloud downtime. Your network will function even if management traffic is interrupted. Besides, high product quality further ensures the reliable operation of system.
- Multi-tenant Privilege – Multi-tenant privilege assignment provides increased management efficiency and security. Multi-person management, multi-level permissions and the ability to add admins as needed enable flexible network operation and maintenance.
- Comprehensive Protection to Ensure Privacy and Safety – TP-Link Omada SDN separates network management data from user data, with no user traffic passing through the cloud, ensuring a better protection for user’s privacy. Powerful firewall and advanced security functions further protect the network and data.
Pricing & Availability:
Omada SDN will be available this year. Key offerings include:
- TL-SG2210P -- JetStream SDN 8-Port Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Slots, 60W budget, $109.99
- TL-SG3428MP - JetStream™ SDN 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Smart Switch with 4 SFP Slots, 400W budget, $279.99
- TL-R605 - SafeStream SDN Gigabit Load Balance Broadband VPN Multi-WAN Router, $59.99
- EAP660 HD - Omada SDN AX3600 Wi-Fi 6 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount HD Access Point, $199.99
- EAP225_V3 - Omada SDN AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point with Mesh Solution, $59.99
- EAP225-Outdoor - Omada SDN AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Outdoor Access Point with Mesh Solution, $69.99
- EAP235-Wall - Omada SDN AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Dual Band Wall Plate Access Point, $59.99
- OC200 - Omada Hardware Controller with Cloud Access, up to 100 Aps, $89.99
For further information visit www.tp-link.com/us.
Founded in 1996, TP-Link is a global provider of reliable networking devices and accessories, involved in all aspects of everyday life. The company is consistently ranked top provider of WLAN products, supplying distribution to more than 170 countries and serving hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
For further information visit www.tp-link.com/us, follow TP-Link on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TPLINKUS, Twitter at https://twitter.com/tplinkUS, YouTube at www.youtube.com/tplinktech, LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/tp-link or the TP-Link Forum at https://community.tp-link.com/us.
Finn Partners for TP-Link