PEX Card, a corporate prepaid card service for business expense control, has launched a suite of iOS and Android applications called PEX Mobile. This new service enables PEX Card administrators to perform day-to-day cash management and expense control functions instantly from the road or a job site using a smartphone.
As mobile wallets evolve and enhance the way people conduct transactions with smartphone devices, SMBs are searching for mobile business tools offering more efficient ways to manage cash flow remotely. For fast-changing operations and highly mobile businesses like fleet vehicle services and contractors, PEX Mobile addresses those needs.
PEX Card mobile app development efforts are part of the company's ongoing strategy to provide customers with service upgrades that create cost and time efficiencies, and help SMBs gain better control of the expense side of their P&L statement.
Administrators can use PEX Mobile to:
- Create time efficiency: improve response time for employees that need funds for company expenses immediately
- Control cash: enable or limit certain spending as required, in real time from the field
- Limit risk: suspend employee card use
- Review: Access information about their company's program and cards
- Stay in touch with spend: Review transactions by cardholder
For more information on PEX Card visit www.PEXCard.com.