Aliens, we hope, come in peace. Cyberinsurance providers? Harder to say, but Matt, Rich, and returning guest host Luis Alvarez, of Alvarez Technology Group, do get plenty of insightful answers to other questions this week from interview guest and cyberinsurance expert Joseph Brunsman, of Brunsman Advisory Group.
Joined by ChannelPro Managing Editor Colleen Frye, your hosts also discuss Barracuda buying SKOUT Cybersecurity, N-able’s forthcoming spinoff from SolarWinds as an independent vendor, and the latest selection of reading suggestions from the ChannelPro Book Club. It’s way out there, man!
Subscribe to ChannelPro Weekly!
Look for us in your favorite podcast app. If you don't see us (yet) then you can subscribe via RSS in almost any podcast app using this link: http://www.channelpronetwork.com/rss/cpw
Episode #: 191
Title: Close Encounters of the Insurance Kind
File size: 44.7 MB
Regulars: Rich Freeman - Executive Editor, Matt Whitlock - Technology Editor
Guest Host: Luis Alvarez, President & CEO, Alvarez Technology Group
Topics and Related Links Mentioned:
- Barracuda Buys SKOUT Cybersecurity to Enter Red-Hot XDR Market
- It’s Official: N-able Goes Solo on July 12th
- ChannelPro Book Club: 2021 Summer Reading List
- Videos by Joseph Brunsman
- Damage Control: Cyber Insurance & Compliance, a free e-book by Joseph Brunsman
- Rich's ICYMI plug and quickie preview of the week ahead