Are you an IT channel member looking to revolutionize your business strategies? Then mark your calendar for Feb. 28-29 to get a start on some of this year’s most pivotal gatherings.
ChannelPro will host eight dynamic events throughout the United States in 2024: seven ChannelPro LIVE gatherings and the ChannelPro DEFEND cybersecurity-centric event this summer. All ChannelPro events are free for qualified channel partners.
MSP Action in the Windy City
The first of this year’s series, ChannelPro LIVE: Chicago, will take place at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg in Illinois. This much-anticipated event on Feb. 28-29 will feature expanded networking time with world-class vendors and your MSP peers; exclusive deals; prizes; and fast-paced educational sessions.
This is a must-attend event for MSPs, VARs and channel partners looking to build profitable partnerships and accelerate revenue.
“ChannelPro LIVE events will feature curated content that addresses the top issues managed service providers, IT solution providers, consultants, and VARs care about: operational and business excellence, cloud services, cybersecurity, growth strategies, automation, marketing, and more,” said ChannelPro President Kelly Kocher. “We bring an interactive, informative, fun-filled atmosphere to their region, making it incredibly easy to network, learn about new tech, and grow business opportunities without spending too much time away from the office.”
What You’ll Get
A variety of sessions and speakers are on the agenda for ChannelPro’s Chicago gathering.
- Opening Keynote: Cultivating Leadership and Embracing Change by Joanna Mirov, founder and legacy CEO of MXOtech (acquired by Ntiva in 2022)
- Local Partnerships Can Change the World: Refurbishing & Donating Tech to Those in Need by Loren Williams, PCs for the People regional account manager
- MSP Matchmaker: Strategic networking exclusively for Chicagoland IT professionals featuring Kelly Stone of Channel Program, Christopher Vollmond-Carstens of Ntiva, and Adam Bielanski of MSP+OS
- Six Ways to Use AI to Improve Your MSP by Bielanski and Blair Dawson of McDonald Hopkins
- Selling Up! 5 Strategies for Winning Bigger Accounts by Bob Coppedge of Simplex-IT and Stone
- Secrets to Onboarding Clients Successfully by Mirov and Will Young of Bering McKinley
- How NOT to Get Fired by Your Clients by Bielanski and Mirov
- Faster, Better, Stronger: Elevating the MSP-Vendor Relationship panel discussion
- Keynote: The Right Approach to Cybersecurity and Compliance Consulting by Dawson
In addition, your free registration includes access to sessions, dining, networking and prizes; actionable strategies and best practices to build recurring revenue streams; exclusive deals and demonstrations from leading IT vendors; and a gift bag valued at $1,500, courtesy of our sponsors and strategic partners.
Visit with Our Sponsors
Attendees also will have an opportunity to visit with our sponsors in the Expo Hall. They include:
COCKTAIL RECEPTION HOSTS
Premier Educational and Networking Opportunities
Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of this transformative experience – the first of eight nationwide events that are redefining the future of channel partnerships.
Secure your spot at ChannelPro LIVE: Chicago today. And keep your eyes peeled for more opportunities to participate in ChannelPro’s 2024 events.