Websense Inc. Has a New Approach to Support and Training
The company’s TRITON Customer First initiative includes enhanced support, training, and education.
Unified Web, data, and email innovator Websense Inc. announced its TRITON Customer First initiative this week. The program includes enhanced support, training and tools, and education to help customers maximize security using Websense TRITON.
Along with the program, Websense is also announcing this week that its Technical Support Services organization has achieved certification under Service Strategies Service Capability and Performance (SCP) Standards.
“Websense TRITON solution offers the highest level of protection available from a single unified management console,” said
Pankaj Bhardwaj, vice president of Technical Support Services.
“To increase the value of our customers’ investment in TRITON architecture, we’re launching the Websense TRITON Customer First initiative,” explains Websense vice president of technical support services Pankaj Bhardwaj.
Websense Global Technical Support helps SMBs and VARs ensure safe and productive use of the Internet, providing protection for critical systems. It is offered at three support levels:
- Websense Standard Support–Included with every Websense subscription, this package provides unlimited access to the Websense Knowledge Base and MyWebsense, as well as phone and email access to technical support engineers during normal business hours.†
- Websense Premium–All the same benefits of Standard Support, but designed for those SMBs with 24-hour operations.†Premium Support ensures that systems are always up and running.
- The Mission Critical Support—This provides 24/7 access to a team of highly-trained and experienced technical support engineers.
Websense Technical Training†
According to Websense, the company has invested heavily in recent years in readiness and training of its technical services team and infrastructure. Developments have included a training support staff, a†partner†program for pre- and post-sale customer-focused engineers,†and a 24/7 global support system†to drive security, network, systems, and Websense expertise.†
“This robust investment also included the creation of a Learning Management System as well as multiple levels of product certification by both market and solution area,” the company states in a recent press release to EH Publishing.
Websense Education and Tools
There have been several tools and education initiatives by Websense in recent years as well. These tools include:
- Technical Library–The company’s forthcoming Technical Library is an answer center in which customers, partners, and staff can gain access to materials that help with deployment, planning, installation, upgrade, use, and maintenance of all Websense solutions.†
- Support Forum–This provides customers with the opportunity to share questions and offer solutions and suggestions regarding products, best practices, deployment, installation, configuration, and other product topic.
- MyWebsense–A customer-facing portal, this provides access to feedback and support issues.