Centrify Corporation, a security and compliance provider who specializes in systems and applications using Active Directory, has introduced Centrify Express 2011, a new version of its suite of free cross-platform single sign-on and authentication products. According to the company, this is the first free Active Directory Bridge product to enable automated security for Linux cloud servers, as well as reporting identity and privilege management data to Splunk. The product is being demonstrated at the Centrify booth at the Red Hat Summit.
Certify Express is a suite of five free Active Directory-based integration products providing authentication, single sign-on, remote access, file-sharing, and reporting for cross-platform systems deployed on premise on in the cloud. Centrify Express includes tools for quick integration of UNIX, Linux, and Mac systems into a Windows environment.
Centrify Express comprises:
- DirectControl Express for Active Directory-based authentication and single sign-on
- DirectManage Express for centrally discovering and managing non-Windows systems, deploying Centrify software, and administrating local Linux accounts
- Centrify-enabled versions of OpenSSH, PuTTY and Samba for optimized remote access and file sharing leveraging Active Directory
- Centrify Insight, a Splunk-based application for integrating identity and access management with security information and event management, and providing operational intelligence for cross-platform systems
- Centrify Cloud Tools for securing Linux systems deployed in the cloud
Centrify Express 2011 is available in a free download.