Lenovo Rolls Out Higher Levels of Tech Support with Two New Service Plans
New ThinkPlus Priority Support and ThinkPlus Priority 4 are now available for all Think-branded PCs.
Two new services from Lenovo give business customers even higher levels of service and support, according to Lenovo, Research Triangle Park, N.C. ThinkPlus Priority Support is now available for all Think-branded PCs, and is designed to provide SMB customers service options to better meet their support needs. The priority support plan includes around-the-clock technical telephone support, priority routing of calls, and quick onsite repair. For an even faster response, ThinkPlus Priority 4 Support provides onsite repair within four hours after the original troubleshooting.
Businesses now are requiring even more cost-effective and efficient IT support. In fact, cost, technical expertise, and staff and resources are the top IT service and support challenges for most companies, according to an IT services and support customer satisfaction survey by Technology Business Research released in 2008. Lenovo designed these new services to help alleviate those challenges. For those "in the middle of the night" scenarios, services like 24x7 call center availability and priority routing can help support critical business needs while helping businesses reduce or eliminate the need for around the clock IT staff, which can translate into significant cost savings.
"Customers have told us they want advanced technical support that's faster, more reliable, and affordable, all in one package," says Henry Hicks, vice president of sales and marketing, Worldwide Services, Lenovo. "These ThinkPlus Priority Support offerings exceed those requirements, helping ensure critical PC support needs can be addressed on the spot, day or night, when our customers need help the most."
ThinkPlus Priority Support includes:
- 24x7 telephone tech-to-tech support for quick answers with calls typically answered in less than one minute
- Priority call routing to advanced-skill technicians to eliminate wait time
- Next business day onsite international warranty service2
- Escalation management process to ensure problems are resolved with Web-based service call tracking tools to help manage support calls and administrative time
- Technicians at in-region call centers who speak the local language
- Support for more than 20 basic, preloaded software
- Flexibility to choose coverage for select or all of a company's PCs
- Support across major countries for international customers
Lenovo also offers ThinkPlus Priority 4 Support for customers who require even faster on-site service. It includes the services bundled in ThinkPlus Priority Support but adds on-site repair within four hours from the time of initial troubleshooting.
ThinkPlus Priority Support and ThinkPlus Priority 4 are available immediately through Lenovo sales, business partners, and www.lenovo.com. ThinkPlus Priority 4 is available through Lenovo sales and business partners.