Lenovo has unveiled its smart connected device collection for the holiday season. Spanning nearly 40 devices, the company’s new collection includes smartphones, wearables, tablets, and PCs designed for both business professionals and consumers.
New Moto 360
The new Moto 360 wearable collection extends Motorola’s reach in the wearable technology space and offers the following features and upgrades:
- A refined case design with extended lugs for improved fit
- New women’s line designed by women, for women
- New Moto 360 Sport for fitness enthusiasts with GPS and heart rate sensors along with an AnyLight Display so it can be read in bright sunlight
- More battery life than the first generation
The new Moto 360 collection provides nearly 300 design possibilities via Moto Maker to suit personal styles. Choose from materials like Horween leather or stainless steel and easily swap out the bands for a personalized look. The collection also offers two different case sizes, 46mm or the new 42mm. Powered by Android Wear, Moto 360 is WiFi-enabled, keeping users connected, while Moto Body, Motorola’s health and wellness app, helps users maintain a healthier lifestyle. Additionally, Android Wear apps from Google Play enables users to experience some of their favorite apps on the wrist.
Lenovo’s VIBE P1 smartphone features a 5000mAh battery, OneKey Power Saver, and Rocket Charge for ultra-mobile, heavy performance users. The smartphone includes WiFi Boost, giving 5G WiFi support for faster Internet surfing and stronger connections. The P1 runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit Octa-Core processor, includes Near Field technology, and has a fingerprint reader for convenient privacy. The smaller brother to the P1 – the 5-inch P1m – integrates some of the fast battery charging features from the P1 with splash-proof nano-coating technology, but at a lower price point, starting at $159. Lenovo’s third smartphone, the VIBE S1, features an 8 MP primary and a 2 MP front camera, boasting the title “the first dual selfie camera” smartphone. This technology package lets users mix and swap different photo backgrounds to create entirely new images or blur backgrounds.
- Business Convertibles - According to Lenovo, the new ThinkPad YOGA 260 and 460 convertibles are more mobile and connected than ever before. Its engineers have pushed the scales down, making the 12.5-inch convertible YOGA 260 only 2.99 pounds. Both laptops connect up to three times faster than LTE by incorporating LTE-Advanced wireless WAN (optional).
- Tiny Desktops for Business – The ThinkCentre M900 Tiny is a compact desktop featuring up to the latest Intel Core i7 processors, 6 USB ports, PCIe SSD, and more.
- Y Series PCs - The new ideacentre Y900 and Y700 desktops include up to 6th generation Intel Quad Core i7 processors, discrete graphics for multiplayer games, and upgradability. The ideapad Y700 gaming laptop fuses mobility with the latest Intel or AMD processors and comes with JBL speakers and subwoofer, an optional 10-point multi-touch display, or Intel’s RealSense 3D camera.
Yoga Tablet Series
The latest additions to the company’s YOGA tablet line include the YOGA Tab 3 Pro and YOGA Tab 3. The YOGA Tab 3 Pro includes a built-in 70-inch projector and is optimized for Netflix. It features four front-facing powerful JBL speakers to reproduce high-octane sound, and a virtualized Dolby Atmos experience over built-in speakers that creates a sensation of sound moving in all three dimensions around the listener. At 299 pixels per inch, the onboard 10.1-inch QHD (2560x1600) screen offers sharper, richer colors with its Smart Display technology.
The YOGA Tab 3 8-inch and 10-inch models tout a new rotating camera with gesture control for taking photos and videos at nearly any angle. Both models are primed for video and multimedia applications and come equipped with an HD (1,280 x 800) display and front-facing stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos sound.
Lenovo’s First Phablet
The Lenovo PHAB Plus, the company’s first phablet, is a premium phablet targeted for today’s millennials. The Lenovo PHAB Plus promises to eliminate the dilemma of choosing between smartphones with big screens and underwhelming small tablets by offering a sweet-spot 6.8-inch device.
As a smartphone, the PHAB Plus features Dual SIM and 4G LTW connectivity all built upon an Android v5.0 (Lollipop) operating system foundation. For capturing images and video, the PHAB Plus has 13 MP rear and 5 MP front cameras with a Panorama Selfie function, dual-LED flash, and low light settings enable bright pictures to be taken in dimly lit environments.
Compatible with both left- and right-handed users, the PHAB Plus has been optimized for one-hand usability, making it more comfortable to hold and use. Users can double-tap to turn their screen on, long-press anywhere on the screen to take a photo, shake to lock, create a one-hand keyboard that shrinks and snaps to their hand position, and answer calls through a series of voice-activated prompts. As an entertainment-focused consumption tablet, the PHAB Plus features a 6.8-inch full HD panel display, 32GB of memory, and 3,500mAh battery. The device also includes Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core chip with 2GB of memory for responsive, smooth gaming.
For additional information, including product release dates and pricing for the collection, visit www.lenovo.com.