Kingston Digital Inc. has introduced its latest secure USB flash drive -- the DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP), as well as the DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 Anti-Virus. DTVP 3.0 provides 100-percent hardware-based encryption of confidential information and is available separately with ClevX DriveSecurity powered by ESET anti-virus protection. The anti-virus engine utilizes ESET's NOD 32 proactive technology, which protects corporate end-users wherever they work or plug in.
Kingston's DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 USB Flash drive provides business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode. DTVP 3.0 is available with optional anti-virus protection (no installation required) from ESET/ClevX that protects the drive's contents from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, and other Internet-borne threats. The ESET NOD32 anti-virus engine provides instant alerts and comes with a five-year pre-activated license.
"Many enterprise organizations take security and protecting confidential information extremely seriously, yet still fail to set or follow all security policies," says Andrew Ewing, secure USB business manager, Kingston. "With the latest DTVP 3.0 security features and optional anti-malware protection by ESET coupled with best practices, organizations can better safeguard confidential data. Kingston has also helped enterprises future proof their investment by implementing fast USB 3.0 speeds and designing controllers which allow NAND to be interchanged without requalification and certification of security features."
Product Features and Specifications
- Read-Only Access Mode: When selected, access files in Read-only Mode to avoid potential Malware risks
- Enforced password protection: Complex password is user set with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access
- Secure: Drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Easy to use: No administrative rights or application installation required
- Customizable: Preload content, password length, maximum number of password attempts, and internal/external serialization numbering
- Co-Logo available
- TAA Compliant
- Business-Grade Security: 100 percent of stored data is protected by hardware-based, 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in XTS mode
- Durable design: Waterproof aluminum casing
- USB 3.0: USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64G
For more information on the DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 or DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 Anti-Virus, visit www.kingston.com.