Voxox, a provider of cloud-based communication service for consumers and businesses, has revamped its Hosted PBX and SIP Trunking solutions under the Voxox Office brand. Voxox Office leverages a combination of Voxox technology and third party tools to offer new features and capabilities, many of which were implemented to address the needs of the Voxox channel community, states the company.
"The channel is our primary sales force so we are always thinking of ways to cater to partner needs," says Bryan Hertz, CEO of Voxox. "We saw an opportunity to enhance our hosted PBX and SIP trunking solutions tailoring the latest offering to our channel partners' requests, and we feel that the new Voxox Office suite offers an even better partner and customer experience. We are excited to roll out this offering."
A business phone system in the cloud, Voxox Office utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities and boasts less cost up front and over time versus traditional premise-based systems. New features include:
- User interface for channel partners to send proposals and manage orders directly
- Call center functionality including agent log-ins, call queuing, chat, and advanced management and monitoring tools
- Ability for channel partners to serve customers who want to integrate their service with CRM systems, such as Salesforce, and features now available through API (such as screen pops)
- Operator console that enables features and capabilities, such as virtually switching live calls
- Enhanced across-the-board reporting that delves into deeper detail than prior reporting offerings
- Unified cloud extensions (mobile voip)
For a limited time, the company is offering a channel partner promotion in conjunction with the Voxox Office launch. Through the end of 2015, partners will be able to double their standard commission rate with Voxox to 40-50 percent commissions for the first year of a 12 month (or longer) contract on any Hosted PBX or SIP Trunking deal. For more information, visit www.voxox.com/business.