LogMeIn, Inc. has released a new mobile version of BoldChat, the company's live chat and multichannel customer engagement offering. Building on BoldChat's current capabilities, the mobile release introduces new ways for businesses to employ live-chat capabilities on their mobile websites and to build live chat directly into their own iOS and Android mobile apps.
The new BoldChat mobile release includes:
- In-app mobile SDK designed for companies to deploy proactive and reactive chat within mobile applications
- Sample iOS and Android apps
- Mobile reporting across iOS and Android app environments, as well as mobile browsers
These features build upon current BoldChat mobile capabilities, including:
- Integrated support for customer interactions across SMS, live chat, email, and social channels to streamline customer service and support management
- Mobile optimized proactive and reactive browser-based chat
- Layered chat windows to provide a way for customers to browse and chat simultaneously, without having to switch between views or separate windows, by providing a transparent overlay on top of a browser page. The visitor can use familiar touch-based gestures to control chat-based conversations on their terms, including minimizing the view and calling it back up on demand through a slide swipe or tap.
- Mobile indicator alerts to help customer service agents identify that a customer is engaging them from a mobile device
The new BoldChat mobile release will be available later this summer and will be included as part of BoldChat Pro, Enterprise, and Premier. BoldChat Pro pricing starts at $599/license. BoldChat Enterprise and Premier pricing is available by contacting LogMeIn.