Griffin Technology’s PowerDock 5 is the ultimate space saving, countertop charging, and storage solution, optimized for iOS devices. PowerDock 5 is built to safely charge and store up to five iPads, iPhones, or iPods at the same time, from a single power source.
“The PowerDock 5 is ideal for households and work environments that use multiple iOS devices,” says James Finney, category manager of Griffin’s power products. “It keeps users’ device cables tucked away and organized, ready for use at any time.”
Designed for convenience and efficiency, the multi-charger contains five charging bays, each boasting 10 watts of power and a clear backrest, large enough to accommodate an iPad without the need to remove even the largest of cases.
Key features of PowerDock 5 include:
- Store and charge 5 iPads, iPhones, or iPods simultaneously
- Plug in and charge using the original device cable
- Space-saving design for a countertop or desktop
- 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps) for each charging bay
- Accommodates iOS devices in their cases
The PowerDock 5, priced at $99.99, is available at www.griffintechnology.com.