Super Micro Computer Inc. will highlight a range of MicroBlade, SuperBlade, SuperServer, and SuperStorage solutions certified for Windows Server 2012 R2 this week at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Washington, D.C. At the show, Supermicro will promote server and storage solutions optimized for enterprise, cloud, big data, data center, and HPC.
“Supermicro’s Windows Server 2012 R2 certified MicroBlade, SuperBlade, SuperServer, and SuperStorage platforms deliver Microsoft Partners the most comprehensive and Green set of complete solutions on the market,” says Charles Liang, president and CEO of Supermicro. “Extensive validation across our new 6U MicroBlade, advanced 7U SuperBlade, 4U FatTwin, 2U CiB, 2U SuperStorage, 1U DCO, and 2U dual-node EX DP 32/48 DIMM SuperServer platforms provide a wide range of configurations optimized to exactly match any application requirement and accelerate deployment for new business opportunities. In addition, our aggressive investment and expansion in engineering, production, service and support programs provides the Microsoft Partner community with leading edge Green Computing technologies and world class customer care.”
SuperServer and SuperStorage Specifications:
- 6U MicroBlade – up to 112x Intel Atom processor C2000 based server nodes in 6U enclosure with 40Gb/s, 10Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s Ethernet switches and Redundant Platinum Level (95%+) Digital Power Supplies
- 7U SuperBlade – up to 20x dual-socket Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 based server nodes (TwinBlade) or 10x quad-socket Intel Xeon processor E5-4600 v2 based server nodes in 7U enclosure with 56Gb/s FDR InfiniBand, 10Gb/s Ethernet, and FCoE switches and Redundant Platinum Level Power Supplies
- 4U FatTwin (SYS-F627R3-RTB+) – 4x nodes each featuring dual Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 family, up to 1TB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz; 16x DIMM sockets, 8x 3.5-inch hot-swap SATA HDD Bays, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (LP) + 1 Micro LP, 2x GbE LAN ports, IPMI 2.0 remote server management via dedicated LAN port, Redundant 1280W Platinum Level (95%) Digital Power Supplies
- 2U/3U Cluster-in-a-Box (CiB) – (SSG-2027B-CIB020H) 2U dual-node, 24x 2.5-inch hot-swap bays, each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2403 v2 processors, 64GB, 20x 1TB nearline SAS HDDs, 4x 200GB SSDs, single SAS2 JBOD expansion port; (SSG-6037B-CIB032) 3U dual-node, 16x 3.5-inch hot-swap HDD bays, each node supporting dual Intel Xeon E5-2403 v2 processors, 32GB, 8x 4TB nearline SAS HDDs, dual SAS2 JBOD expansion ports
- 2U SuperStorage (SSG-2027R-E1CR24L) – dual Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 family, up to 1TB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz in 16x DIMMs, 24x 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS3/SATA3 HDD Bays (SAS3 via LSI 3008 HBA), 6x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (LP, HL); Slots 1 & 2 occupied by HBA, JBOD expansion port, 2x GbE LAN ports, IPMI 2.0 remote server management via dedicated LAN port, Redundant 920W Platinum Level (94%+) Power Supplies
- 1U Data Center Optimized (DCO) – (SYS-6017R-MTLF) dual Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 family, up to 512GB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz in 8x DIMMs, 4x hot-swap 3.5-inch SATA HDD Bays, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 FHHL Expansion slot, dual GbE ports, IPMI 2.0 remote server management via dedicated LAN port, 440W Platinum Level High-efficiency Power Supply SYS-6017R-MTLF-BULK available as Cost Optimized, Bulk Packing - 10 systems in one carton
- 2U Dual-Node EX DP 32/48 DIMM SuperServer (SYS-2028UT-BTNRT) – supports dual Intel Xeon processor E7-8800 v2 / E7-4800 v2 / E7-2800 v2 family (15-Core), w/ QPI up to 8.0 GT/s, 2x NVMe HDD bays and 8x hot-swap 2.5-inch SATA3 HDD bays, up to 2TB ECC DDR3, up to 1600MHz in 32x DIMMs, 2x PCI-E 3.0 x16 FH/HL slots, 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 MicroLP card, dual 10GBase-T ports, Redundant 1280W Platinum Level (95%+) Digital Power Supplies
For more information on Supermicro’s complete range of high performance, high-efficiency server, storage,and networking solutions, visit www.supermicro.com.