Mobile accessories manufacturer Kensington has a new collection of products for VARs to offer their iPad-equipped SMB clients.
The SecureBack M Series of enclosures for iPad enhance the company’s existing line of accessories that support business deployments of tablets. Collections range from Kensington’s SecureBack Security Cases, Point of Sale Stands, SafeGrip Cases for education, and multiple tablet power products.
“So many technology products today are engineered for the individual versus the shared business environment,” adds Kensington security products director Rob Humphrey. “Providing accessories that enable more productivity, a high level of protection, and security is what we at Kensington have set out to accomplish with our products.”
M Series Modular Payments Enclosure
The Kensington SecureBack M Series Modular Payment Enclosure for iPad (model K67784WW) accommodates a host of credit card swipe devices, including Square, PayPal, and UniMag II. It is compatible with the iPad 4th gen, 3rd gen, and iPad 2.
Carrying a suggested retail price of $89.99, the Modular Payment Enclosure is designed to provide SMBs, retailers, and other organizations with:
- Card-reading devices for Square, PayPal and UniMag II (readers sold separately).
- The preservation of iPad aesthetics and mobility.
- Security and protection of compatible iPad fourth generation, iPad third generation, and iPad second-generation tablets (iPad not included).
- Built-in ClickSafe anchor that works with the high-security ClickSafe lock (lock sold separately).
- Pass-through and enclosed power cord management options.
- Cover plates for power button and volume control tampering prevention.
- VESA mountable (75mm and 100mm) features.
- Adjustable kickstand (K67786WW sold separately).
M Series Modular Enclosure
The Kensington SecureBack M Series Modular Enclosure for iPad is designed to preserve mobility and aesthetics while protecting the SMB iPad from theft. It works with the ClickSafe lock (lock sold separately) and is compatible with the iPad fourth generation, iPad third generation, and iPad 2.
Pass-through and enclosed power cord management options provide orderly display. Cover plates prevent power button and volume control tampering.
The enclosure is VESA-mountable (75mm and 100mm). An adjustable kickstand (model K67786WW) is available separately.
Adjustable Kickstand for M Series Enclosures
The Kensington Adjustable Kickstand for SecureBack M Series Modular Enclosures enables SMBs to add a convenient, adjustable kickstand to any SecureBack M series enclosure.
Carrying a suggested retail price $24.99, the kickstand provides a stable, adjustable way to keep the iPad standing upright for easier typing and viewing. The Kickstand is rubberized to prevent the iPad from slipping, and it provides 180 degrees of adjustability.
The Kensington products are available for pre-order at Kensington.com and will be available at other major resellers in late April.