Power management company Eaton has launched a new 5P rackmount compact uninterruptible power supply (UPS), delivering enterprise-class battery backup power for edge computing environments, network closets, and computer rooms.
“Customers of all sizes require UPS solutions that provide efficient backup power with the flexibility to seamlessly fit into diverse environments,” says Jeff Kennedy, product line manager, Eaton. “Whether it’s large retailers, K-12 schools, or small businesses with limited space for equipment, our new 5P rackmount compact solution makes managing a UPS easier than ever, even in virtualized environments.”
The 5P rackmount compact UPS features:
- Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) software, allowing for remote management (remote power-off and remote on/off features) and integration into virtualization platforms.
- Two-post, four-post and wall-mount hardware rail kit.
- More outlets to allow users to power more IT equipment.
- Intelligent load segment controls enabling remote reboot and outlet-level monitoring.
- An efficiency rating of up to 96 percent. With ENERGY STARqualified models, the 5P product line features a graphical LCD display, allowing users to view UPS status in a single glance.
To learn more about Eaton’s 5P UPS products, visit Eaton.com/5P.