CloudBerry Lab has released CloudBerry Backup v3.8 with cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-local backup support for public clouds such as Windows Azure, Amazon S3, Openstack, Rackspace, HP Cloud, and over 15 other providers.
"Although leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services and Windows Azure guarantee data durability and accessibility, they can’t help you to restore accidently deleted or corrupted files," says Alexey Serkov, CTO at CloudBerry Lab. "New CloudBerry Backup v3.8 ensures cloud-based data is protected and available for granular file-level restore at any time."
With CloudBerry Backup 3.8 users can protect cloud-based data by moving it to a selected cloud storage or to a local disk. The latest version allows users to schedule backup jobs, configure retention policies, and specify file types to backup or to skip as well as define purge options for backup files. Automatic email notifications help users address possible issues with backups.
In addition to cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-local features, CloudBerry Backup v3.8 also comes with the following updates and enhancements:
- Built-in backup storage search for fast file search and restore
- Improved email notifications with customizable subject and notifications for restore jobs
- Ability to purge the last file version
- MS SQL Server cluster support
CloudBerry Backup is a cloud backup and disaster recovery solution for Microsoft Windows operating systems that transfers backup data to the selected public cloud storage account and restores it at any time. CloudBerry Backup is compatible with all major cloud storage services including Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Openstack, Softlayer, and HP Cloud.
CloudBerry Backup comes with a permanent license per computer. All components of CloudBerry Backup v3.8 are available in:
- Desktop edition for Windows workstations priced at $29.99
- Server edition for Window Servers priced at $79.99
- Bare-Metal edition with System State Backup and Bare Metal Recovery for Windows Servers for $119.99
- MS SQL edition for Windows Servers with MS SQL Server priced at $149.99
- MS Exchange edition for Windows Servers with MS Exchange priced at $229.99
- Enterprise edition with all-in-one features for $299.99